Cognitive Web Accessibility Assessments: Detailed Results By Web Site
This is an index, by site name, of detailed results from the cognitive Web accessibility assessments.
20 of 100 Web sites have been assessed to date.
- The Arc of the United States
- Learning Disabilities Association of Canada
- Learning Disability Wales
- Alzheimer's Foundation of America
- Autistic Self Advocacy Network Australia
- Brain Injury Matters
- The International Dyslexia Foundation
- Learning Disabilities Association of America
- Indian Head Injury Foundation
- The Autism Acceptance Project
- Alzheimer’s Association
- People First Accessible
- Mencap Accessible
- Speaking For Ourselves
- National Association of Councils on Developmental Disabilities
Visit The Clear Helper Blog: Developing best practices of Web accessibility for people with intellectual / cognitive disabilities.