Cognitive Web Accessibility Assessments: Consistency Results
These are aggregate results related to the Consistency section of the cognitive Web accessibility assessments.
- 20 Web sites have been assessed to date.
- 65% met the criteria (below) for this section.
- Ensure that navigation is consistent throughout a site.
Navigation placement, display, and functionality should not change from page to page.
- Of the 20 Web sites to which this guideline applied, 90% met it.
- Similar interface elements and similar interactions should produce predictably similar results.
- Of the 20 Web sites to which this guideline applied, 65% met it.
Visit The Clear Helper Blog: Developing best practices of Web accessibility for people with intellectual / cognitive disabilities.